Next Campout is at Jetty Park on March 16th & 17th
Please attend an Organizational Meeting:
Sunday, March 3, 2013, in the Metro Book Store (between services)
This is the second event in the event agenda…. Please plan on supporting the organization during the March 3, 2013 organizational discussion.
Dads With Daughters is an opportunity for Dads’ to bond with Daughters, in a positive/family friendly environment, through outdoor activities, principally group campouts.
The requirements include:
- Must be a parent or legal guardian or have written permission from parent or legal guarding.
- Must participate with your daughter
- Must pay camp fees and share in other expenses (e.g., meals)
- Be a positive role model
- Participate in planning and campout activities that include: group meals (typically – breakfast and dinner)
- Be inclusive in activities
- Support the development of teamwork for all participants.
Contact Zach Quandt through the CCB or call the Church office 407.366.7714